Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Elena's Inspiration

Elena sent the following information about her contributions (in the previous post) to the book. I must say that the Women Beyond Borders project sounds really great. (Sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted.)
I describe an amazing project I have been involved with for over 10 years called Women/ beyond borders you can go to our website if you are interested < www.womenbeyondborders.org> before seeing the colab book...I am co-founder of the project and wanted to share it in this book.

Also have been collecting quotes from famous women and my other pages deal with this text on playing and lotteria cards which feature images of women...also my stamp collection yielded a great many women.... thus a page of them...I hope the others will send images to you so we can all share before the book is completed...Thanks for all your efforts!! Elena
http://www.elenamarysiff.com
http://www.cafepress.com/artcolle

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?